For Office Managers Leading Gen-Y Staff
How To Create Higher Engagement, Commitment and Greater R.O.I. with your Gen-Y staff.
The global research is clear. Leading and working with Gen-Y effectively demands a new way of speaking and collaborating: a coaching approach that can be learnt in a few weeks that can easily double your R.O.I.
With Gen-Y moving jobs every 1.5 - 2 yrs at a cost of over $25,000 to recruit and on-board their replacement, you need a proactive strategy to identify, understand, develop and retain your best performers longer.
I know how tough it can be when you are managing a team.
- You need to rely on each individual to get the job done
- You need staff to do their job without expecting ongoing reward and promotion
- You want them to deliver the goods on time, to budget and be accountable
- You want to support them, develop their skills and retain the best ones at all costs
- And you want to ensure that your best performers are going to stay for as long as possible
The reality is that many organisations will lose up to 60% of their Gen-Y staff this year to a competitor. Are you at risk?
Nothing changes unless you do
My team and I work with managers and their Gen-Y staff to explain Generational Diversity, what motivates each cohort and help managers and staff see the benefits that each generation brings to the table. This requires open minds and a willingness to see things from another's perspective.
And from there, we work in partnership with you and your team and teach you different strategies that result in far greater collaboration, exciting goals and measurable returns for your business. A key part of the solution is learning how to speak and use a coaching approach with Gen-Y.
Our Workplace Coaching Secrets teach managers to:
- Understand the Gen-Y drivers
- Coach to build stronger trust
- Create a powerful Retention Plan
- Stretch and develop their skills and career
- Be their champion
Apply powerful coaching skills to your leadership style and you will experience...
- A stronger relationship with your best staff - something they are looking for
- Greater collaboration and co-operation from them
- More enthusiasm in them to search for and find solutions to problems
- Confidence in know what to say and how to say it to keep them inspired and engaged
Add your details to the form in the right hand column to learn
"The Leadership Style Gen-Y is Looking for"
and how you can begin to apply them today.